This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Home Handy Woman makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Home Handy Woman does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- The information available on this website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should consult the appropriate professional before purchasing any products through this website or websites Home Handy Woman is linked to.
- Home Handy Woman does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of, or reliance on, the information or products available on or through its website.
- Home Handy Woman accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of information available through this website.
Limitations of liability
Home Handy Woman will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Home Handy Woman has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Home Handy Woman has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Home Handy Woman officers or employees in respect of any losses or injury you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Home Handy Woman officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and subcontractors as well as Home Handy Woman.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Home Handy Woman does not guarantee that any file or programme available for download and or execution from or via another site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with
which it might be used.
You assume all risk of use of all programmes or files on this website and linked websites and release Home Handy Woman and its officers entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.